What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user's or a computer's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of this, allow or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating the cookies in your browser - this site will not link the data stored in the cookies to your personal data provided at the time of registration.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies
This website may use services from third parties who will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: these are used to analyse and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to produce reports that allow this site to be improved. These cookies collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site and the pages they visited while on our website.
- Youtube and Vimeo cookies: are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- AddThis's cookies: a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalise certain features of the general options of the website. For example, to define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
Remember that you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, you can contact us here