Develop a professional service aimed at meeting the expectations of our customers worldwide and within the framework of the specialized sale of armchair and / or seating projects and mobile systems, which allow us to optimize the available space by allowing various uses, with solutions based on our experience and high knowledge of design processes using materials and processes that are more respectful with the environment and energy management, quality, innovation, engineering and their manufacture and installation of those projects, both conventional and special or complex, of spaces, for communities, emblematic and multipurpose.
To be present worldwide and as a reference company, in the contract channel related to seats for communities, promoting the brand, innovation and technology and the specialization of our projects and products based on a high sustainable commitment to the Environment, Energy Management and Society.
The will of FIGUERAS SEATING EUROPE
, SL, to maintain and increase the commitment with its clients in order to satisfy their expectations of Quality and Environment and become a leading company in the sector, leads us to continuously improve all our products and day-to-day services and ensure respect for the Environment and Energy Management and for this reason the following directives are established:
- Propose continuous improvement as a fundamental tool of our Quality and Environmental Management system
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the environmental impact of our products marketed through an Ecodesign process that takes into account the life cycle of the products
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the environmental management system to improve environmental performance
- Commitment to know and comply with the legal requirements that apply to us, derived from our activity, our environmental aspects or others
- Consider fundamental the training and awareness of our human team so that they participate and act in accordance with the guidelines defined in this policy
- Commitment to preventing pollution and using resources appropriately and, as far as possible, reducing consumption of water, energy and natural resources
- Commitment to using, to the extent that it is economically and technically feasible, raw materials with high percentages of recycled material in order to reduce the environmental impact
All this, within the framework of a Quality and Environmental Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015
and an Ecodesign Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 14006:2020